View all facilities
Sachse Public Library Meeting Room
Please refer to rental policies for fee schedule.
- 10 tables & 50 chairs
- ADA Accessible
- Ceiling Mounted screen and projector available
- Seats 50 comfortably
- Wireless Internet
Click here to submit a reservation request.
- The Library has a community meeting room that may be reserved daily between 1 p.m. - 10 p.m. Fridays or 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays. Availability of the Library Meeting Room may vary depending on scheduled Library activities.
- If your reservation falls outside of the Library’s hours of operation, you must pick up a key prior to your reservation in order to access the Library Meeting Room. The Library Meeting Room key must be picked up during the Library’s open hours.
- Reservations must be made, by individuals over the age of 18, in person or by telephone at least 2 weeks prior to the desired date. Proof of residency is required to receive the resident rate and proof of non-profit status is required to receive the non-profit rate.
- The room has 10 tables and 50 chairs for public use. It seats 50 people comfortably. Wireless internet is available along with a projector and screen. Laptops are not provided.
- Non-profit organizations may reserve rooms for a maximum of once per month and a maximum of 6 hours per use. Other reservations are allowed for a maximum of 8 hours per use.
- Please see the Facility Rental Policies for details on meeting room use.
- A deposit check in amount of $100 is required for all reservations, in addition to the rental fees listed below.
| Library Meeting Room Rental Fees|
|Sachse Resident||Non-Resident|| Non-Profit Group|
| Non-Profit Group|