View all facilities
Sachse Public Library
Available to Sachse Residents only. Please refer to policy for fee schedule.
- 12 tables & 50 chairs
- ADA Accessible
- Ceiling Mounted screen and projector available
- Seats 50 comfortably
- Wireless Internet
Click here to submit a reservation request.
- The Library has a community meeting room that may be reserved by Sachse residents daily between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. If you are using the room outside of library hours, please pick up a key during library hours before your reservation time.
- The room has 12 tables and 50 chairs for public use. It seats 50 people comfortably. Wireless internet is available along with a projector and screen. Laptops are not provided.
- There is a limit to four hours per reservation.
- Nonprofits pay a $25 deposit for a meeting without food and a $50 deposit for a meeting with food. For profit businesses may use the room for $25 rental fee. Nonprofit groups are limited to one meeting per month. Please see the guidelines for details on meeting room use.