2020 November General Election
Due to COVID-19, the Sachse City Council will be postponing the May 2, 2020 General Election for the purpose of electing two City Councilmembers for Place 3 and Place 4 to November 3, 2020.
*Please note that this does not re-open the filing period to additional candidates.
- Monday, October 5, 2020 - Last Day to Register to Vote
- Monday, October 19, 2020 - First Day of Early Voting
- Friday, October 23, 2020 - Last Day to Apply for Ballot by Mail (Received, not Postmarked)
- Friday, October 30, 2020 - Last Day of Early Voting
- Tuesday November 3, 2020 - Election Day
- Paul Watkins, Incumbent
- Frank Millsap
Place 4: Chance Lindsey, Incumbent
The City of Sachse has designated the Sachse Community Center as an Early Voting and Election day location for both Dallas County and Collin County residents. Please visit the counties websites for any additional locations.
Dates and times are listed below by county.
- Notice of Postponing from May to November
- Ordinance Postponing May General Election to November
- Ballot Sample - Collin County
- Ballot Sample - Dallas County
- Notice of May 2020 General Election
- Notice of Ballot Drawing
- Notice of Deadline to File Application @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>