My Water Advisor
Online access to Your World of Water™
The City is offering a free service to allow residential customers access to their consumption habits. My Water Advisor is available as a mobile app for both iOS and Android, and by PC to set thresholds that will alert via text message or email. Once alert settings are personalized, alerts can include continuous 24 hour consumption, consumption above a maximum consumer-defined limit and consumption during a specific time frame (a holiday or vacation or any daily use). Begin monitoring your water habits by registering with My Water Advisor.
Special registration notes:
- Use the account number setup including dashes, ie 12-12345-00.
- The My Water Advisor setup must match the name on the account.
- Only one email can be registered by account number.
- Consumption information updates every 12 hours.
- For residential accounts with multiple meters, scroll to the bottom of the home screen to select a different meter. Note: Consumption is not reported as a total of all meters.
- Use Settings "Set future holiday" to define specific time frames including daily alerts.
- All information is provided in gallons. Detailed meter reading knowledge is not necessary. "How to Read Your Meter" is available in Utility Billing Forms and Resources if desired.