Red, White & Blue Blast
Sachse's Annual Red, White & Blue Blast will be on Wednesday, July 3rd, at Heritage Park (4408 Hudson Dr., Sachse, TX) at 6 PM. There will be live entertainment by the Party Machine band, food trucks, vendors, games, a Splashdown provided by the Sachse Fire Department and of course, fireworks. Bring your lawn chairs, blankets, and bug spray and enjoy an evening of good, old-fashioned family fun.
When the fireworks begin at 9:30 PM, click here to listen along to the soundtrack.
If you have questions regarding the Red, White, and Blue Blast, want to be a sponsor or vendor, please contact Jordan Beaulieu by phone at 469.429.9835 or by email.
- Ninja Nation Mobile Obstacle Course
- Yard Games
- Petting Zoo
- Food Vendors
- Live Music by Kendall Shaw
- Live Music by Party Machine
- Carnival Rides
- Splashdown by Sachse Fire-Rescue
- Fireworks show at 9:30pm
- and More!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the event free?
- The Red, White, and Blue Blast is free and open to the public!
Is parking free?
- Event parking is free at Sachse High School.
What should I bring?
- We suggest bringing sunscreen, bug spray, and lawn chairs or a blanket to sit on while watching the fireworks.
Can I bring my dog?
- Yes! Per park rules, please keep them on a leash at all times and clean up after your pet. Fireworks will begin at 9:30 PM.
Can outside food and beverages be brought in?
- You may bring in your own beverages and pre-cooked food. Cooking on-site and alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted.
Will food and beverages be available for purchase?
- Yes, food and beverages will be sold in the food zone area.
Where is the first aid area?
- A First Aid tent will be available near the main entrance off of Hudson Dr. operated by CERT. Should guests experience an emergency, first call 9-1-1 then notify a staff member.
What do I do if I am separated from my family?
- Should a family/group become separated, please go to the Lost Child tent operated by Sachse CERT.
What if there is bad weather?
- The Red, White, and Blue Blast is a rain-or-shine event. However, if there is inclement weather, event management may decide to delay the event or make other necessary arrangements to keep everyone safe. If the event is delayed or cancelled, this will be communicated ASAP through the City of Sachse social media platforms. An announcement will be made on-site if the event is already in progress.
Where is Lost & Found located?
- Lost and Found will be located at the City Tent near the entrance off of Hudson Dr. To follow up after the event about a missing item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org