COVID-19 and Sachse Municipal Court
The Municipal Court encourages the public to review the options for handling citations that are printed on your citation or can be found here on our website. Information on options and alternatives are available and may be used to avoid personal appearances in court.
If you are scheduled for a court appearance please note the following:
- Please wait in your vehicle or outside the building until your scheduled court time.
- Only the defendant will be allowed in the court room, unless you are being represented by a licensed attorney. For defendants 16 years of age or younger, you are required to bring 1 parent.
- You MUST wear a face/nose covering at all times when in the building.
- While in the building, you MUST practice safe social distancing between people.
- Upon entry into the building, all persons may be subject to temperature screening.
Sachse Municipal Court processes and enforces Class C misdemeanor criminal offenses and ordinance violations that occur within the city limits. The Municipal Court is also responsible for:
- Bond records
- Citation dispositions
- Court costs
- Docket records
- Refunds and forfeitures
- State reporting
Court Clerks' office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and closed on Holidays
Court Hearings will be located in the courtroom next to the City Council Chambers and will open at 5:30 p.m. This is by appointment only.
The information contained on these court pages is for informational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice.