- Fire Rescue
The Sachse Fire Department provides highly professional, responsive services in:
- Fire Response
- Medical Emergencies
- Rescue Services
- Building fires or fire alarms
- Vehicle accidents involving injury or extrication
- Injured and sick citizens
- Hazardous materials incidents
- Animal rescue
- Assistance for the disabled and elderly
- Community education
Mission and Values
Sachse Fire Rescue's primary focus is commitment to delivering the highest quality and the most effective fire suppression, emergency medical services, and emergency management to the citizens of Sachse.
It is the responsibility of each member to support the mission by subscribing to the following values:
For the Community:
- We recognize that the community is the reason for our presence.
- We value the faith and trust of the community, and continually work to deserve that confidence through our attitude, conduct, and accomplishments.
- Lives are more valuable than property.
- The safety of the public is of paramount importance, followed closely by the safety of our members.
- All members of the public are entitled to our best efforts.
For the Department:
- We strive for excellence in everything we do.
- Honesty, fairness, and integrity will not be compromised. We continually seek effectiveness, efficiency, and economy.
- Unity and teamwork are stressed as being to our mutual advantage as individuals and as an organization.
- Members are continually encouraged to improve themselves as individuals and employees.
- The free exchange of ideas is encouraged.
- We will provide professional and courteous service at all times.