Code Enforcement Officer
3815 Sachse Rd.
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Code Enforcement Department is responsible for making sure the city's Code of Ordinances
is followed by the citizens of Sachse, and to keep the environment safe and clean.
- Ensure a safe, sanitary and clean city
- Ensure compliance of city's ordinances related to appearance of residential and commercial property
- Respond to complaints registered by citizens
- Monitor garage sale permits
- Work to improve the quality and appearance of Sachse