Four Easy Ways to Register
- Online: Go to Register Now and you will need a copy of the brochure to help you complete the online registration.
- By Phone: Call 469-429-0275.
- By Mail: Sachse Parks and Recreation, 3815 B Sachse Road, Sachse, TX 75048
- Walk-In: Stop by and visit us on the 2nd floor of the City Hall Building (3815 B Sachse Road)
- We accept: Visa, Discover, American Express, and MasterCard.
Please Read Carefully:
To apply for a refund, participants must contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 469-429-0275.
- In the event that the Parks and Recreation Department cancels a class, a full refund will be issued.
- Refunds may be prorated up until half the class has been completed. In the event that a participant will not be able to attend all class dates, please be sure to make arrangements prior to the 1st day of class, so that the class may be prorated. Once half the class is completed, no refunds will be given.
- Refunds may either be sent by check, or a credit equal to the class cost may be issued on your account to use for future registrations.
- Approved refunds will be processed and mailed within 4 weeks. We are unable to give cash refunds.
Class or Event Cancellation
The Sachse Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel any class or special event due to weather, situations beyond our control, or failure to meet minimum registration requirements. In the event that the Parks and Recreation Department cancels a class, you will be notified and a full refund will be issued.
You may join the second session even if you have not been in the first session. Students wanting to be place in advanced classes should have approval from the instructor. You must sign up for each session separately.
If the class you want to register for is already filled, staff will place the participant on a waiting list. You will be notified if a space becomes available or a new program is formed. Program openings will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis from the waiting list.
Supply Fee Refund Policy
Some classes may have associated supply fees with must be paid directly to the instructor on the 1st day of class. While associated class fees must be paid to the City and can be refunded as stated in the refund policy, supply fees are non-refundable
. Staff reserves the right to address special refund issues on a case by case basis.