Picture an old fashioned Easter Egg Hunt...Now add some autumn colors and cooler weather...Finally, erase the eggs and insert mini-pumpkins. The Great Pumpkin is coming again to hide bright, orange pumpkins. Kids will go find them and some may even win a prize. There will be hayrides, bounce houses, and vendors. There will also be a Halloween costume contest where costumes will be judged and prizes will be awarded to the winners. We will be showing a movie when the sun goes down so bring your blankets and lawn chairs and watch Hotel Transylvania 2
Date: Saturday, October 15
Time: 6:00 PM to Sunset - Haunted Hayride Trail, Bounce Houses, and Vendors
6:15 PM Pumpkin Hunt
Sunset - Movie on the Baseball Field (Featuring Hotel Transylvania 2)
Location: Salmon Park, 4302 Williford Road
Ages 10 and under to hunt pumpkins
- Bounce Houses provided by Fun Times Party Rental
- The Sachse High School Theater group will be providing entertainment along the Haunted Hayride Trail.
- Sachse Baseball Association will be selling concessions
- Vendors will be there providing fun activities for the kids
- Halloween costume contest - with exciting prizes for the winners
- New! Game zone - kids will have a chance to win a prize (bean bag toss, go-fishing game, and PokéPumpkin).
- Haunted Hayrides, Pumpkin Hunt, and Movie provided by Sachse Parks & Recreation Department