Restaurant Inspection Scores
Restaurant / Food Service Businesses
- All food service establishments must apply for a health permit from the City of Sachse.
- Health permit must be displayed in a visible place.
- Dallas County Health Services Department conducts semi-annual inspections of Sachse food service establishments.
- Scores start at 100 weighted points summarizing the health and sanitation regulations of food protection of the physical facilities.
- Points are deducted for violations found, resulting in the score that is listed on the chart.
For more information please contact Billy Ho at 469.429.4788.
Food Inspection Scores for Period of October 2012 thru March 2013