- All food service establishments must apply for a health permit from the City of Sachse.
- Health permit must be displayed in a visible place.
- Dallas County Health Services Department conducts semi-annual inspections of Sachse food service establishments.
- Scores start at 100 weighted points summarizing the health and sanitation regulations of food protection of the physical facilities.
- Points are deducted for violations found, resulting in the score that is listed on the chart.
For more information please contact Sachse Health Services at 469.429.4788.
Food Establishment Inspection Scores
Most Recent Inspection Scores
| View All Inspection Scores