Animal Shelter Advisory Committee
The City Council
of the City of Sachse created an Animal Shelter Advisory Committee by Ordinance No. 1056 on December 7, 1992, to review the health and safety operations of the animal shelter per State law regulations and assist in complying with the requirements of the Texas Department of Health and Safety Code Standards
, Chapter 8-23.
- Quarterly on the Fourth Thursday (January, April, July, October) at 6:30 p.m.
- Animal Shelter
3815 Sachse Rd., Building B
Sachse, TX 75048
Agendas and Minutes
- Cullen King - Chairperson / City Council Liaison
- Terri O'Neal - Animal Control Supervisor
- Debbie Stout - Animal Advocate
- Dr. Steve Pirkey - Veterinarian
- Dr. Jim Moebius - Veterinarian
You must have Adobe Reader to view the documents. Click here for a free download
Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes
| View All