The Public Works Street Department is responsible for maintaining public sidewalks in the City. Sidewalk are rehabilitated or replaced throughout the City based upon severity of trip hazard and structural failure, If you have questions about your sidewalk, please call 972-495-7600.
The Public Works Street Department is responsible for maintaining public streets in the City. Streets are maintained through various City programs, including the Street Maintenance Tax fund. If you have questions or concerns about your street, please call 972-495-7600.
2015-2016 Street Maintenance Tax Project
- Sachse Street From Ben Davis to 3rd Street
- 2nd Street from Bonanza Drive to Sachse Street
- 6th Street from 5th Street to Sachse Street
- Meadowcreek from Westcreek to the end (west)
2015-2016 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Project
- 6th Street & Alexander Street from Boone Street to 5th Street- Partnership with Dallas County
2015-2016 Street Rehabilitation Project
- Woodbridge Parkway at Sachse Road