Interim Fire Chief
3815 Sachse Rd.
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Emergency Management Department's primary role is to develop the capabilities to mitigate, prepare, respond, and recover from disasters that threaten the City of Sachse.
- Identify roles and responsibilities in case of disaster
- Ensure Emergency Management Manual is current and city employees understand roles in the event of an emergency
- Implement public education in emergency preparedness
- Ensure city's compliance with NIMS (National Integrated Management System for responders) and ICS (Incident Command System)
- Submit grants from Homeland Security, FEMA, and other federal, state and local organizations