2022 May General Election
Mayor, Place 5 and Place 6
Candidate Filings (listed in the order received)
- Jeff Bickerstaff
- Teddy Kinzer
- Lindsay Buhler
- Spencer Hauenstein
- Adrian Rodriguez
- Matt Prestenberg
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022 - First Day to File for a Place on the Ballot
- Friday, February 18, 2022 - Last Day to File for a Place on the Ballot
- Tuesday, February 22, 2022 - Last Day to File as a Write-In Candidate
- Thursday, April 7, 2022 - Last Day to Register to Vote
- Monday, April 25 - Tuesday, May 3, 2022 - Early Voting
- Saturday, May 7, 2022 - Election Day
How to File
Interested residents may file by the following methods:
- In person. 3815-B Sachse Road, Sachse, TX 75048.
- By mail. An application may be submitted by mail and is considered to be filed at the time of its receipt by the City Secretary.
- By Fax or Email. A signed, sworn, scanned candidate application may be submitted by fax or email. The application MUST be notarized prior to filing. Candidates may email the City Secretary or fax to 972-530-0426.
Dallas County Residents
Sachse City Hall, Courtroom - 3815-B Sachse Road.
Collin County Residents - Sachse Community Center - 3815-E Sachse Road - Room A&B
* Residents living in Collin County may vote at any Vote Center located within Collin County.
** Sachse Community Center is for Collin County residents only.
*** Online Collin County Registration Search
Election Day Voting - Saturday, May 7 - 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Dallas County Residents -
Sachse City Hall - 3815-B Sachse Road - Court Room
or any other designated Vote Center located within Dallas County.
Collin County Residents -
Sachse Community Center - 3815-E Sachse Road - Room A&B
or any other designated Vote Center located in Collin County.
- Notice of General Election
- Sample Ballot - Collin County
- Sample Ballot - Dallas County
(Sections: Constitutional Amendment, City of Sachse, & Garland ISD)
- Notice of Drawing for Place on the Ballot
- Ordinance 4049 - Ordering Election (English)
- Ordinance 4049 - Ordering Election (Spanish)
- Ordinance 4049 - Ordering Election (Vietnamese)
- Notice of Deadline to File @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- League of Women Voters of Texas
- College Student Voter Guide
- Collin County Elections Department
- Dallas County Elections Department
- Texas Secretary of State
- Texas Ethics Commission
- Texas Election Code
- Political Advertising
- Fair Campaign Practices @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>